Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Kitchen and Bath People's Product of the Week!

For the first "Product of the Week" I have chosen a warming drawer.

This one pictured above is by Miele, has a full extension drawer and allows temperatures ranging from 104-185 degrees F. This is a super handy addition for your kitchen; allowing you to warm up your dishes or keep prepared food warm as you're waiting for that last casserole to come out of the oven.

Okay, I'm going to try my best to keep up with this "Product of the Week" thing... I've even set up a recurring reminder on my calendar :).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment Mariel! Yes, I think warming drawers are a genius idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mimicking popular posts on other blogs is one of the best ways to get a good idea which will be popular.Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice . Thanks for sharing here with us. Stump removal company Down Under Stump Grinding is Stump removal Perth. we are also best stump removal Perth company. get all stump grinding solution in Perth Hills.

    ReplyDelete